OverviewBC Public Service ADMN O 18R – Senior Forms Analyst Part Time in Victoria, BC
BC Public Service
Branch Victoria BC CA
ADMN O 18R – Senior Forms Analyst
Our strategic plan, From 12 to 21, is an ambitious program of business transformation that supports high service levels and cost-effective delivery through…
Senior Forms Analyst
Branch: Plan and Member Communications
Job Type: Regular part-time
Classification: Administrative Officer R18
Salary Range: $27.71 – $31.48 hourly
Security Screening: No
Additional: 17.5 hours weekly.
Closing Date: February 19, 2017
***Please DO NOT apply for this position by submitting your profile on this BC Government Hiring Centre website. Applications must be made via the following directions.***
BC Pension Corporation is one of the largest professional pension services organizations in Canada. Doing meaningful work and with a challenging mandate, we provide comprehensive pension services to five BC public sector pension plans. In addition, the corporation is executing on a forward-thinking, transformational strategy that will change the way we serve plan members and employers. Our strategic plan, From 12 to 21, is an ambitious program of business transformation that supports high service levels and cost-effective delivery through better use of technology, improved business process and continued attention to staff training and development. It’s the ideal setting for a consultative team player who thrives in a collegial, results-oriented client service delivery environment.
The Senior Forms Analyst researches, advises and makes recommendations to pension plan boards and corporation senior management about strategic business solutions in forms development and management. The Senior Forms Analyst liaises with all levels of the organization to gather information and analyze users’ needs, to ensure legal requirements and users’ needs are met.
The Senior Forms Analyst is responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of more than 500 forms consisting of: manual (hard copy), submit-able online, and automated (system-driven statements). The Senior Forms Analyst is also responsible for forms standards to support the evolving needs of the pension plans’ and corporation’s programs and initiatives and to ensure ease of use for members.
- A related diploma or certificate plus experience designing and developing forms or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Formal training and/or experience with Adobe LiveCycle Designer software or forms design software and Adobe LiveCycle Workbench applications or Web-based forms applications.
- Two years of relevant experience in the following areas:
- experience collaborating with customers/clients to determine and assess business needs, analyze business function dataflow, and determine forms requirements;
- experience with design software/desktop publishing techniques: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe LiveCycle Designer;
- intermediate experience with MS Word and Excel, and experience with database program;
- experience administering records management programs;
- experience with forms analysis, design, management practices and development life cycle;
- experience with the principles, methods and procedures of forms printing and manufacturing;
- experience with business analysis and process review methods and standards;
- experience with records management and information management legislation, policies and procedures; and
- experience with forms development design, formatting, and protocols in a regulated environment.
Your resume must provide detailed information about your education and employment history in order to clearly demonstrate how you meet the required job qualifications as listed in the selection criteria above. Please ensure your resume includes the month and year(s) for each job in your employment history as well as the job related responsibilities.
To learn more about the Senior Forms Analyst position, please review the following:
If you are unable to access the links, please contact us by email at [email protected] .
Lesser qualified applicants may be appointed at a lower level. An eligibility list may be established. A written assessment and oral interview will be conducted as part of this competition. Applicants who are selected for testing will be required to complete an assessment at home using the following computer software/systems:
• Microsoft Word
Only applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted to move to the next stage (at-home written assessment and/or an interview). All candidates are notified of the outcome of the competition once it has been completed.
Please apply through our career website: https://pensionsbc.prevueaps.ca/jobs/
Contact: Human Resources
Tel: (250) 356-6533
Email: [email protected]
DO NOT submit your application for this position through the BC Government Hiring Centre website. Applications submitted through the BC Government Hiring Centre will not be considered.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11