OverviewBC Public Service ADMN O 18R – Program Support Analyst Full Time in Victoria, BC
BC Public Service
Branch Victoria BC CA
ADMN O 18R – Program Support Analyst
Do not submit a cover letter with your application as it will not be reviewed. The division monitors quality assurance in the system, designs service delivery…
Program Support Analyst
Salary – $49,431.92 – $56,219.57 annually
AMENDED – Posting Close Date extended
The Health Services Policy and Quality Assurance Division sets the foundation for the delivery of high quality health services by establishing patient centered health services policy for the delivery of provincial health care services. The division monitors quality assurance in the system, designs service delivery models that meet the needs of patients and works with service delivery partners on key actions and quality improvement initiatives.
The Program Support Analyst provides advice and guidance regarding division contract management policies and procedures, prepares budgets and forecasts and monitors expenditures, for the division. The position also provides coordination support regarding division human resources policies and procedures, assists with budgets and forecasts and other corporate services requests
For complete details on this opportunity, please view the attached job profile.
An eligibility list may be established.
A criminal record check will be required.
Cover letter not required: - Do not submit a cover letter with your application as it will not be reviewed.
Resume required: - your resume must provide detailed information about your education and employment history in order to clearly demonstrate how you meet the required job qualifications. Please ensure your resume includes the month and year(s) for each job in your employment history as well as the job related responsibilities.
Online Questionnaire: As part of the application process you will be prompted to complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job qualifications. . The questionnaire may include questions that require written responses. You need to allot approximately 30 minutes to complete the questionnaire. The online questionnaire cannot be saved and will time out after 60 minutes. You will need to complete the questionnaire and submit your application within 60 minutes or you will lose any information you have entered. If you require more time to prepare your responses, simply copy the questions and prepare your responses outside of the system and paste them into the online questionnaire when you are ready to apply. Further instructions are provided in the questionnaire and are also available on the Resources for Applicants page on MyHR.
For more information about how to create or update your profile, please refer to the How to Apply section below.
In order for applicants to be considered for this position, their resume must clearly demonstrate that they have the following education and experience:
- Degree in public or business administration, or a related field plus 1 year of recent, related experience* OR
- Diploma in public or business administration, or a related field plus 2 years of recent, related experience* OR
- Certificate or coursework in public or business administration, or a related field plus 3 years of recent, related experience * OR
- Secondary School graduation and a minimum of 4 years of recent, related experience*
*Recent, related experience must include:
- Preparing budgets/forecasts, monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances and preparing reports
- Providing advice and guidance regarding contract management policies and procedures
- Experience providing coordination support with Human Resource activities to a large complex division
- Experience in a coordinator, or management position requiring collaboration, collegial challenges and sensitive to stakeholder perspectives
- Experience providing facilities services
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the criteria outlined in the attached job description/profile.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31