OverviewBC Housing Business Administration Coordinator Part Time in Burnaby, BC
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Business Administration Coordinator
Introductory knowledge and understanding of process mapping, business analysis, business reporting design and data management….
The Business Administration Coordinator is responsible for providing business systems support in ensuring business area processes and systems meet the operating and reporting requirements of the branch. The position supports the Manager Business Administration and the Business Administration Team in planning and implementing system and process improvement initiatives, and provides data stewardship, research, analysis, reporting, training and user support.
- Substantial completion of a college diploma in a related field such as commerce, computer science or program administration, and additional computer related courses relevant to the work.
- CTT+ Preferred
- A minimum of four years progressive and directly related experience involving the use of computerized systems and applications, in particular SLICE, CPS, JDE and standard office applications. Some experience preferred in data management, report design, user support and new system testing. Some experience training adults preferred.
Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience acceptable to the employer.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- In-depth practical knowledge and expertise in mission-critical applications including CPS and JD Edwards, and in office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Introductory knowledge and understanding of process mapping, business analysis, business reporting design and data management.
- Good knowledge of the Branch’s programs, processes and business operations.
- Ability to provide system expertise and user support, and train adults in a work environment.
- Strong analytical, investigative and problem solving skills, with good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Strong initiative, with ability to identify and assess issues and propose solutions, take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines, adapt to changing critical priorities and work under pressure in a demanding and dynamic atmosphere.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
Please review the Job Description prior to applying
(When there is a pop up asking if you wish to view only secure items, press no)
The benefits of joining a Top Employer!
We didn’t become one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers without a lot of thought, care and consideration for our team and environment. Our supportive and collaborative workplace balances engaging and challenging work with personal development and wellness initiatives.
All of our employees are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and a host of great benefits. We’re also a social and inclusive team that supports our people through ongoing training and learning opportunities. We genuinely appreciate the amazing effort our people bring to each and every day and so we have Rewards and Recognition programs that celebrate great effort, long service, environmental awareness, good ideas and positive change.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your expertise to engage in a meaningful and challenging work, please apply to join our team today at www.bchousing.org/careers
To be considered for this competition, please submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they you meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
When applying, please submit your cover letter and application as one single document as a word or pdf file only.
BC Housing thanks all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Have Questions? Please see below for some useful information.
Follow us on Twitter @ BCHjobs to find out about positions as they come available.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept resumes/cover letters by any other form than online at https://www.bchousing.org/careers . This helps to ensure privacy, as well as timeliness for applicants.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-12-08