OverviewBC Corrections Digital and Web Marketing Specialist Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Digital and Web Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital and Web Marketing Specialist is responsible to identify options, determine business requirements for…
Digital Web Marketing Specialist, R18, Regular, Full-Time
Salary: $49,917.96 – $56,739.27
STEP into a career with one of BC’s Top Employers .
The Liquor Distribution Branch is one of Canada’s largest distributors and retailers of beverage alcohol. At the Liquor Distribution Branch we are driven by innovation and have a passion for the future and are looking for a dynamic professional to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital and Web Marketing Specialist is responsible to identify options, determine business requirements for development, lead projects, implement and manage innovative and effective online (web based), social media and digital marketing tools in support of Branch overall web goals and overall strategy.
Please review the attached job description for a complete list of duties, qualifications, and competencies. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
Please note that a cover letter is a requirement for this competition.
An eligibility list may be established.
Contact: Paulette Parry, Director Marketing
Phone : 604 252-3238
Visit Careers at : www.bcldb.com
HOW TO APPLY:
**Only applications submitted using the BC Public Service Recruitment System on this website will be accepted.**
If this is your first time applying to the BC Public Service, visit our The applicant process page for tips on creating a profile, searching for job opportunities and applying to postings.
For more information about how to create or update your profile, please refer to the How to Apply section below.
The BC Public Service is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. As part of that commitment, we welcome and support diverse talents throughout our organization. For more information on how diversity works in the BC Public Service, please visit our diversity page.
I certify that all information submitted is true, complete and correct. I understand that any information provided by me in my application, any assessment documents or processes and/or an interview that is found to be false or misrepresented in any respect, may eliminate me from further consideration for employment or may result in my dismissal.
To be considered for this position your resume must clearly demonstrate that you have the following education and experience:
Education & Experience:
- Recent experience with online marketing, Graphics & Desktop Publishing programs (e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign) and with a Content Management System tool (e.g. Drupal) OR and equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
- Preference may be given to candidates with a Certificate in Internet Marketing or a related discipline.
- Preference may be given to candidates with hands on experience monitoring social media and online advertisement
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing and advertising of consumer goods
- Knowledge of marketing using Social Media tools
- Knowledge of the use of mobile device applications
- Knowledge of Web site design, development and publication processes
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and produce results within deadlines
- Good analytical and judgement abilities
- Well developed written and oral communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a diverse team, where productive relationships are developed and maintained
- Attention to detail
- Ability to link long-range visions and concepts to daily work
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21