OverviewBayshore HealthCare Client Service Coordinator Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Client Service Coordinator
A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare. The Client Service Coordinator, under the direction of the immediate…
The Client Service Coordinator, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, handles client care and service inquiries, arranges client care and service, schedules Field employees and maintains scheduling information and data as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle and document prospective client inquiries regarding requests for care and service
• Assess client service needs in consultation with the Supervisors; schedule licensed and unlicensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client’s needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of Field employees; promote consistency of caregiver assignments and coordination of services.
• Reports and Collaborates with other Case Managers, funder or government program as required.
• Notify clients and Field employees regarding initial and ongoing schedules.
• Complete data entry and maintain accurate current scheduling documentation.
• Assist with training and mentoring of new staff.
• Assist with the supervision, recruitment and orientation of Field employees as requested.
• Participate in client satisfaction initiatives.
• Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation.
• Market and promote Bayshore Home Health in keeping with the individual Branch Office Sales and Marketing Plan.
• Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
• Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
• Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company’s Quality Management System.
• Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
• Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
• Complete other tasks as requested. Qualifications
Minimum – Secondary School Diploma. Completion of a recognized Program, such as the Licensed/Registered Practical Nurse Program and/or a Medical Terminology course is preferred.
A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills; proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; ability to meet deadlines and strong commitment to continual learning; demonstrated competency in keyboarding and Windows scheduling software; ability to operate all standard office equipment; proficiency in written and spoken English as well as French in Branch Offices that provide service to French speaking clients.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24