OverviewBaxter Part Time Customer Care Representative 1 year contract Part Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Part Time Customer Care Representative 1 year contract
We believe in integration and equal opportunity and we are committed to treating all people with dignity and respect. Health Care Industry….
Baxter International Inc. provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; biosurgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s 50,000 employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The incumbent serves as first point of customer contact regarding such matters as order management, product complaints, service complaints, adverse events, and general inquiries. Responsible for initial intake, documentation, and distribution of customer need as required. Provides independent resolution to moderately complex inquiries and responsible for investigation of problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits and orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides first point of contact for all customer inquiries and product/service complaints through phone, fax, email, or online.
- Provides first point of contact for order entry for both institution and Home Patient.
- Thoroughly documents all inquiries in adherence with company procedures.
- Redirects complex or specialized concerns to appropriate team for follow up (e.g. – medical inquiries, technical product support) when applicable
- Expedites customer orders as required.
- May provide guidance and training to department new hires
- Investigates and resolves problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits, and orders.
- Handle processing and issuing credits for returns.
- Sets-up new patients as per key requirements, maintains other records, and prepares customer required reports
- Patent management for inbound and international travel requirements
- Supports resolution of errors within GFax and EDI transactions
- Manages cycler deployment process
- Manage sample export and input order
- Prepares key customer/patient metric reports and resolves
Complaints & Inquiries
- Resolves customer questions, and handles requests, where judgment and initiative are required to resolve and/or make recommendations.
- Perform initial data collection for product complaints and adverse events which may include:
- Evaluate complaint for need to investigate and coordinate sample retrieval
- Provide complainants resolutions (written or verbal) communication for known issues
- Notification to third parties of product complaint
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in life science, health science, or related discipline.
Major Subjects / Specialties
- General Studies, Business
- Health sciences
Type of Experience
- Customer Service experience
- Health Care Industry
- Basic knowledge of broad supply chain activities
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- 5 years of customer service experience
Additional Skills / Special Training / Technical Skills Required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Analytical and business problem solving skills
- Ability to facilitate and manage change
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ask the right questions and lead conversations.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of professionals (RNs, patients, other medical professionals).
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong orientation for metrics
- Proficient level of Baxter product and therapy knowledge.
- Bilingual in French and English, Written and Verbal
Thank you for your interest and application to Baxter. All applications will be reviewed and those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted directly.
Baxter is committed to creating and maintaining a barrier-free environment for all employees and customers. We believe in integration and equal opportunity and we are committed to treating all people with dignity and respect.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16