OverviewBardel Entertainment Human Resources Generalist Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Human Resources Generalist
3+ years of experience in a HR position with similar responsibilities, preferably in animation, film, game or tech industry….
Are you a self-starter with the drive, determination and commitment to get things done? Do you pride yourself on exceptional organizational skill, which always puts you ahead of the game? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our Vancouver studio team. In this multi-faceted position, the HR Generalist will be involved in areas such as Recruitment & Selection, General HR Administration, Total Compensation and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives for challenges and wants to expand HR knowledge through practical experience.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and facilitate immigration processes and provide relocation support
- Provide guidance and advice regarding inquiries from managers and employees; respond to a variety of HR related concerns and escalating issues when necessary
- Involvement with new hire onboarding which includes collecting new hire information, conducting orientation
- Maintain information integrity, confidentiality and execute proper record keeping practices
- Prepare HR correspondences and revisions of policies
- Assist with performance and compensation review processes
- Manage the Occupational Health & Safety function of the studio
What you will bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience in a HR position with similar responsibilities, preferably in animation, film, game or tech industry
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Human Resources Management or a related field
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to follow through
- Excellent organizational skill and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- An appetite to learn new things and an ability to learn on-the-fly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity in all aspects of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team in an ever-changing, fast paced work environment
- Proven track record of proficiency in HRIS administration and MS Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word)
- A solid work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job!
What we consider as pluses!
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Experience with immigration and relocation
- CHRP designation or candidacy
Why work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world. Fun is included in every role!
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for one of our current openings.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24