OverviewBaker Hughes Wireline Services Operations Coordinator -St Johns NL Full Time in Saint John, NB
Branch Saint John NB CA
Wireline Services Operations Coordinator -St Johns NL
Saint John, NB
Assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support. Baker Hughes Incorporated….
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Wireline Services Operations Coordinator in St. John, NL. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for multiple or single products/services in a single legal entities.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for self and supervised team compliance to Baker Hughes policies as well as all local regulations governing the team activity.
- Responsible for the team’s HSE and Service Quality performance
- Operational cost control
- Available on call evenings and weekends as may be dictated by operational or customer needs.
- Promotes Baker Hughes Services in the area increasing activity and market share
- Provides technical advice and technical presentations on Baker Hughes technology to customers in the area
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district namely:
- Wireline OH, CH and Perforating operations
- Tubing Conveyed Perforations
- Pressure Control Equipment operations
- Drilling Support Wireline Operations (FPI, B/O, …)
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC’s.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- 10+ years’ experience in oilfield operations environment with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent..
PREFERRED / DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Offshore experience in East Coast Canada or the North Sea
- Will be on call evenings and/or weekends to accommodate business needs.
- Company vehicle or car allowance provided.
- Candidate must be local to St. Johns, NL; no rotation available
ABOUT THIS JOB
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saint John, NB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23