Baffin Inc Territory Manager Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Supporting the entire sales cycle by working daily in the field with existing accounts, prospects, their sales staff and their customers….
Baffin Inc., a privately held company founded in 1997, is an innovative leading-edge company based in Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada – with its core focus, strength, and expertise being technically advanced, high quality, innovative, footwear and performance apparel. Baffin Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures some of the world’s best-performing cold-weather and full-season footwear and apparel products.
Baffin Industrial designs and manufactures a complete product line of high-performance footwear for industrial and workplace safety applications, such as construction, contracting, road building, oil production, food processing, mining, and forestry. If there is job to be done and safety, comfort, and performance are required, then Baffin Industrial has a product to meet the need.
- Baffin Inc., Industrial Division, Manitoba & Saskatchewan
- Area covered; Provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchewan
- Candidates will work out of their home office, and report to our corporate Head Office, in Stoney Creek.
- To represent the Industrial market segment of Baffin Inc. as a Territory Manager for Manitoba & Saskatchewan. Your primary Responsibility will be to provide sales representation and service to existing and new Baffin Industrial accounts within the designated territory.
- Expected sales representation and service will include developing sound business plans with key customers/prospects operational team members, field work with customers/prospects outside sales and branch/store personnel, and constant contact with the end-user community ensuring there is a drive and need to pull product through our customers/prospects supply chain.
- Understanding and achieving the Territory annual sales plan, by meeting quarterly sales expectations and reporting requirements.
- Managing the daily Territory sales activities towards achieving the sales plan.
- Supporting the entire sales cycle by working daily in the field with existing accounts, prospects, their sales staff and their customers.
- Cold Calling and developing quality new opportunities.
- Executing specific company programs, such as; focused marketing initiatives, point of sale merchandising, end user factory assessments, product knowledge seminars, and sales presentations.
- Develop strategies to create sales growth through opening new accounts and selling more to an existing customer base.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction and relationships through regular customer visits, report analyzing and daily support of the territory and overall customer experience.
- Working in collaboration with the Industrial Business Manager to set territory goals and measure performance.
- Maintaining regular reports and meetings to monitor goals vs. achievements.
- Reviewing market information to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing profiles, discount rates, and potential new sales channels.
- Implementing the corporate sales plan including products, promotions, and customer services, in accordance with corporate scheduling and objectives.
- Providing regular scheduled reporting and follow-up to the Industrial Business Manager.
- Representing Baffin Inc. at trade association meetings to promote company products and services.
- Educating customer sales team and end-users to facilitate the corporate sales cycle.
- Active participation and involvement in sales meetings, conferences and trade shows.
- Working with the cross functional sales team to ensure all administrative responsibilities are being met i.e.: accounts receivables, credit application, account set-ups, program reporting and tracking in accordance with all company policies.
- Appropriate maintenance and care of all Baffin Inc. property, including company vehicle, laptop and mobile device.
- Fast-paced environment in a dynamic competitive industry.
- Daily face-to-face customer calls, telephone, faxes and emails.
- Exposure to deadlines, multiple demands and priorities, multiple distractions and interruptions.
- Daily travel to customers’ branches and end-user sites.
- Regular overnight travel customers’ branches and end-user sites.
- Candidates will work out of their home office and report to our corporate Head Office, in Stoney Creek.
Manitoba & Saskatchewan Territory Manager – Page 2
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to be proactive, highly motivated, and to function as a member of a dynamic team.
- Applicants must have a clean driving record.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to deal with all levels of customers, their representatives, as well as cross functional staff within the Baffin.
- The ability to speak, write and present in a manner that is clear, informative, and persuasive.
- Strong account management skills.
- Overall business and strategic planning knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based programs and Customer Relationship Management software.
Skills and Abilities:
- Capacity to function as a team member and analytical thinker to break down simple/complex tasks in order to provide an advanced level customer satisfaction and negotiation skills.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing job environment, with many interruptions, and the ability to prioritize/organize work.
- Ability to foster a long term and beneficial business to business relationship with the customer base.
- Concentration and creativity required to operate a computer, edit/create information and input data.
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to provide customer based solutions and close sales.
- Honest and trustworthy.
Compensation and Resources Provided
- Competitive Based Salary plus Commission
- Company Vehicle
- Lap Top
- Smart Phone
- Company Credit Card for Expenses
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: