OverviewB & L Resources for Youth and Families Case Manager Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
B & L Resources for Youth and Families
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Strong working knowledge of parenting or youth care techniques and strategies. As a team player within our Foster Care Programs, you will be committed to…
As a team player within our Foster Care Programs, you will be committed to working collaboratively with foster families, natural families, Child and Family Services agencies, and other resources to enhance the lives of individuals in our community.
- Post-secondary education in a human services field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children and families.
- Experience in case management or family support with expertise in dealing with crisis situations.
- Strong working knowledge of parenting or youth care techniques and strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge, awareness and sensitivity of the aboriginal culture and issues facing individuals/families at risk.
- Working knowledge of Provincial Licensing Standards.
All applicants are subject to Child Abuse Registry and Prior Contact Checks. A current First Aid, CPR and Criminal Record Check will be required prior to the start of work.
Please submit a cover letter and resume stating salary expectations by February 16, 2015.
How to Apply
Click here to apply by email
(204) 925-2143 (Attention: Human Resources, B & L Resources for Children, Youth & Families )
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-02-11