OverviewAverna Human Resources, Ninja Internship in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Human Resources, Ninja
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint). You want an internship that will bring you a true work experience in an international…
You want an internship that will bring you a true work experience in an international expanding company?
Want to be part of an innovative HR team? Averna is the place for you!
As an HR Ninja, you will learn in a team where employee experience employee is at the heart of what we do!
Our team mission :
Drive Averna’s well-being and happiness through inspiring employee experience (and have fun doing it!)
Responsibilities Your contribution :
- Support the recruitment team to ensure that candidates have a top-notch pre-employment experience (postings, CV sorting, etc.)
- We need you to lead a job-description video project!
- Ensure a top notch onboarding process of new hires (coordination, presentation…)
- Internal Communication for the HR team :
- Posts on Yammer, our internel collaborative platform for new hires, internal postings, transfers etc.
- New hires wall
- Employee Learning :
- Coordinate external/internal trainings for employees
- Administrative tasks :
- Update of HR system
- Employment confirmation and mobility letters
- Other related duties
- Help on various strategis projects including :
- Establish a structure for HR Analytics
Requirements Qualifications :
- In the process of obtaining a bachelor’s degree in human resources or industrial relations
- Excellent written and verbal communciation
- Positive and collaborative personality
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and team player
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Bilingual (french/english). Spanish is an asset
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02