OverviewautoTRADER.ca Web Developer Temporary in Burnaby, BC
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Designs and develops interactive web technology in support of sales and marketing strategies for online product sales and marketing….
Under general direction, responsible for web-based application and related systems development. Responsible for development of application modules in a team environment that meet performance, scalability, architectural, quality and business requirements. Responsible for all stages of development, application/database design, coding, testing, and related documentation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Designs and develops interactive web technology in support of sales and marketing strategies for online product sales and marketing.
- This includes coding, unit testing, technical analysis, debugging and integration.
- Performs root cause analysis on system/user errors and identifies corrective action and liaises with production support to resolve issues where applicable.
- Provide thorough documentation and technical support for existing applications where necessary.
- Provide basic system administration and support in the development environment.
- Innovation Management: Requires strong conceptualization skills.
- Priority Setting.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Quality Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4-6 years of programming experience.
- 2 years experience in online development.
- Strong knowledge of C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft ASP.NET platform, Visual Studio, Internet technologies, HTML, XML as well as security techniques and web server familiarity.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10