OverviewAutomatic Data Processing Inside Sales Associate, Salary + Uncapped Commission jobs Full Time in Dartmouth, NS
Automatic Data Processing
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Inside Sales Associate, Salary + Uncapped Commission jobs
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check and a credit check….
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
In Canada, ADP is the leading provider of Employer Services, providing a comprehensive range of payroll, human resources management, benefits administration, time & labour management, occupational health and safety and comprehensive outsourcing services. The company has more than 1,800 associates dedicated to providing a level of personalized attention and expertise that no in-house software package or systems vendor can match. With a client base of more than 50,000 organizations across Canada, ADP pays one in four Canadians in the private sector. Headquartered in Toronto, ADP Canada also has offices in Halifax, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver.
Visit www.adp.ca to learn more about the company!
The District Manager (SBS) will be responsible for exceeding assigned sales targets, utilizing both prospecting and account management sales once a territory is assigned. You will develop sales opportunities with prospects and clients within the Small Business Solutions (1-49 employee’s) market, closing business opportunities with owner operator’s, controller’s, payroll manager’s and end-users. Your role is to identify opportunities to effectively close sales.
• Meet and exceed assigned sales quotas once a territory has been assigned.
• Sell ADP’s suite of products and services by responding to inbound calls.
• Work with your Sales Manager to establish sales strategies and forecasts.
• Close sales and process sales orders.
At ADP we are always in the market for the right talent. Our team is building a pipeline of candidates who are interested in a career at ADP.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Previous sales experience or related work experience.
• Proven customer service skills.
• Results driven with a proven ability to project a positive sales attitude.
• Ability to promote products and services and to influence without authority.
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, presenting).
• Strong work ethics.
• University Degree/College Diploma
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a corporate environment.
• Proven ability to create and implement activity plans, coordinate tasks to achieve a balance between sales initiatives and required deliverables.
• Demonstrates an ability to set individual goals, monitor the progress
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check and a credit check.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01