OverviewAutoCanada Inc. Sales Manager Full Time in Maple Ridge, BC
Branch Maple Ridge BC CA
Maple Ridge, BC
Daily sales management and upholding sales process. The Sales Manager will be responsible to support and grow the Sales department and maximize profits….
Our Maple Ridge Chrysler dealership is searching for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team !
The Sales Manager will be responsible to support and grow the Sales department and maximize profits. They will be primarily responsible to manage the Sales Department and its operations .
- Manage the sales operations of the dealership
- Responsible for all performance metrics in the New and Pre-owned Sales departments
- Recruit, train and motivate a customer-focused performance orientated sales team
- Daily sales management and upholding sales process
- Manage inventory and inventory action plans
- Promptly handle and resolve any CSI complaints and Customer Satisfaction issues
- Review advertising effectiveness on a weekly basis with managemen t
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in automotive dealership sales or finance management
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership, management and communication skill s
- Being part of a successful auto group with a proven process that delivers consistent predictable results
- Peer mentorship from other successful dealerships within the auto group
- Ongoing head office training support for your sales and finance staff, as well as marketing, IT and management support
- Leading edge internet support tools and processes
- Comprehensive benefits packag
More information about the dealership can be found on their web site: www.mapleridgechrysler.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Maple Ridge, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08