Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2018-03-15
Aurora Technology Development Inc. Territory Sales and Marketing Assistant Part Time in Markham, ON
Aurora Technology Development Inc.
Branch Markham ON CA
Territory Sales and Marketing Assistant
Forecasting projected business; Market sizing, competitor analysis, win rates, etc. Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve company growth goals,…
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve company growth goals, conduct ongoing analysis & sales forecasting for all distribution channels to ensure gross and objectives are attained, i.e.: market sizing, competitor analysis, win rates, etc.
- Coach, develop and motivate the sales team to achieve both individual & company objectives, direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of sales and oversee their daily activities
- Recommend product enhancements by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; Research and determine the strategy for creating verticals and territories
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.