OverviewATB FINANCIAL Student Opportunity, ACE Project – Calgary Temporary in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Student Opportunity, ACE Project – Calgary
Even if you aren’t a finance or accounting major, we have many opportunities that may excite you! We don’t want you to make coffee….
We don’t want you to make coffee. We want you to make memories.
Student Opportunity – ACE Project
Are you looking for an opportunity for the summer where you can apply your technical talents for an Alberta organization created by Albertans for Albertans? Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer service? Would you like to be part of a team that is striving to transform banking?
How will we transform banking? By aspiring to be as expert and sophisticated as any big bank, and as caring and connected to our customers and communities as any small business. We want to be regarded as THE place to work in the financial industry. Our ambition is to be Albertans’ first choice for the financial services and advice that matter most to them.
We want Albertans to be proud. Proud that they own a $32-billion organization with exceptional governance and a thoughtful business plan that will see us grow, improve, and innovate. Proud of the myriad ways ATB gives back to the over 240 communities where our over 5,300 associates live and work. Proud that ATB is regarded as one of Canada’s very best places to grow one’s career.
We will always believe in what we do, and who we’re doing it for. That’s our purpose?and our promise.
Who makes a difference in banking? We do!
Reporting to the Security Assurance Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting the ACE project. You will be responsible for the deployment and management of Cisco Identity Services Engine (802.1x port control) throughout the organization.
No matter what you do, you will get to make your mark!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Configure Cisco Routers & Switches to support Cisco ISE (802.1x)
- Configure Aruba Routers & Switches to support Cisco ISE (802.1x)
- Monitor Authentications and Remediate Authentication Failures
- Manage Deployment of Cisco ISE
- Develop Deployment Documentation
- Other network as assigned by the project
- Ideal candidate will have CCNA Training with certification preferred
- Ideal candidate will also have MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) training with certification preferred
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills ? Cisco Experience is a Must, Microsoft Desktop Experience is an Asset
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently
- Strong data entry and technical proficiency
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong technical ability.
- Self motivated, positive attitude and workplace behavior is demonstrated at all times.
- Decisive, creative, flexible, ability to work independently.
- Goes beyond what is expected to meet processing requirements and to achieve Corporate and personal goals.
- Can work well with numbers and complete tasks within a timely manner.
- Readily adapts to change in the organizational environment.
As a summer student at ATB, you can expect the following from us:
- Challenging work that serves as a stepping stone for a fulfilling career in financial services ? even if you aren’t a finance or accounting major, we have many opportunities that may excite you!
THE FINE PRINT:
This is a 3 month student opportunity ending on August 28, 2015.
Click here to apply for this job
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23