OverviewATB Financial Security Analyst Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Identify, assess, log and monitor all variances from secure development standards ensuring satisfactory resolution prior to implementation….
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
SAP Security Analyst
IT Development and Operations What’s the BIG idea?
The primary focus of the Security Analyst is designing, developing, testing, and maintaining roles and privileges in ATBs CORE Banking (SAP Based) system. In addition, determining security implications for tertiary (non security) changes will also be required. This may include working with developers and the business to determine appropriate production scenarios with appropriate audiences.
How will you do it?
You will work with the Manager of SAP Security to asses development requirements and provide estimates of development effort and resource requirements. As well as analyze business requirements to ensure secure development standards can be followed, with the focus on security implications. As such you will perform security design in various SAP applications and build new or modify existing roles in SAP ABAP, HANA, Business Objects, or Hybris systems. In this role you would work closely with the Banking Services, CRM, Payment Engine, BW/BI, Portal and Finance development teams to evaluate security exposure of new applications. But also:
- Identify, assess, log and monitor all variances from secure development standards ensuring satisfactory resolution prior to implementation
- Provide support during test phases including problem resolution and enhancement identification/recommendation
- Participate in preventative testing techniques such as peer reviews
- Identify and report the level of risk associated with unresolved issues, following escalation processes where required
- Liaise with all project participants, team leads, vendors, Internal Audit and other ATB resources at various levels.
- Transfer lessons learned and new/changed workflows to SAP security best practices and business systems knowledge repositories
What will you bring to the table?
This role requires an individual with five plus years of experience within the SAP information technology industry, including extensive Basis or Security experience. To be successful you will bring demonstrated knowledge and experience with: SAP ABAP security development, SAP CRM security development and SAP BW security development. Knowledge of SAP Banking Systems, SAP Governance Risk and Compliance tools, SAP Identity Management 7.2/8.0 and SAP Hybris would all be of asset to this role.
You will have an ability to produce a range of design documents and technical specifications that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation.
Through strong problem solving skills you would have knowledge of approaches, tools & techniques for recognizing, anticipating and resolving organizational, operational or process problems. You would bring a high degree of strong communication skills and able to expertly navigate with appropriate tone, style and structure. You would be able to thrive in managing multiple priorities. Additional helpful knowledge and experience would be:
- Security Development: ability to design, plan and build roles to ensure quality at all stages of application development
- Knowledge of SAP Payroll security development
- Knowledge of SAP HANA security development
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Cloud Platform security
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager security development
- Knowledge of Standards and Compliance Practices
- Basis knowledge and experience relevant to security – transports, tracing, logging, monitoring, single sign on (SSO)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles and Project Management Methodology
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12