OverviewATB Financial Operations Analyst Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Post secondary education in a related field, with relevant industry related experience is preferred. Why Banking Operations:….
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Operations Analyst Why ATB:
ATB is the largest Financial Institution in the province of Alberta. We have 176 full service branches and an Agency network of 144 locations scattered throughout rural Alberta. We are some 4,700 team members strong dedicated to the happiness and prosperity of all Albertans. Proudly rated the 4th best company to work for in Canada and driven to improve our ranking. Through our Story and our ATBs we focus on the customer experience in everything we do everyday.
Why Banking Operations:
We are focused on supporting a rapidly changing department of ~470 team members building our team and platform to support the expansion of socially-responsible, digital focused and customer first financial products and services. Embracing a Think BIG results-driven approach to modern, innovative processes in provision of world class services to our customers. Team member engagement is a number 1 priority within Banking Operations and we strongly believe every team member deserves the best leader possible.
ATB Banking Operations is searching for next-generation talent to build the most valuable service offering to the team members we support. You will work on high-impact projects that tangibly move the business forward. You will develop strategy for these projects, perform data analysis to provide compelling recommendations, lead cross-functional teams to launch/execute initiatives, and optimize operations on an ongoing basis.
Our team is responsible for both Product solutions and Operations support. You will report to an Operations Solutions & Support Senior Manager, play a significant role within the team, and help build out our function to fuel banking operations growth through innovation. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone energized by the prospect of joining a nimble, rapidly-changing strategic support unit. If you want to roll up your sleeves and have a tremendous impact on both short and long-term growth, we want to hear from you.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- All-around “athlete” who is intellectually curious, highly analytical, and purposefully strategic
- Ability to devour, distill, and synthesize vast amounts of structured and unstructured data into coherent, easy-to-understand deliverables
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and complicated problems by breaking them down into digestible chunks
- Results-driven, goal-oriented mindset with high intent on delivering impactful conclusions
- Experience with SAP systems
- Experience with various project management methodologies particularly in design, functionality, use cases, digital vs. paper considerations, and requirements gathering
- Passion for continuous innovation and automation of business processes
- Ambitious and proactive team member eager to take full ownership of projects from start to finish with a roll-up-your-sleeves, lead-by-example mentality
- Ability to multi-task, execute quickly, and get things done
- Organized, meticulous, and detail-obsessed, but always weighing speed vs. quality vs. necessity
- Resourceful, tactful and motivated influencer who collaborates actively to get things done
- Recommend and own real-world solutions that impact Banking Operations teams in delivering a WOW experience for our customers
- Strategize, develop, and implement team member capacity / capability building and cost-saving initiatives that improve operations
- Provide a WOW experience to our day-to-day operations team members by actively monitoring daily activity and proactively troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Analyze needs, recommend strategy, formulate action plans and requirements, and lead cross-functional teams in improving tools and automating processes
- Mentor junior team members and help build value of the Operations Solutions & Support team
Perks of joining us:
- Ranked the 4th Best Company to work for in Canada (heading to 1st)
- Team member wellness culture and environment
- Flexible, dynamic and respected team
- Superior team member health benefits
- Competitive salary and variable pay program
- Industry leading flexible pension plan with ATB matching team member contributions
- In Campus team member cafeteria
- Casual dress policy
- In Campus gym membership
- Underground / Above ground parking available
- Convenient NE Calgary location close to C-Train station
- Post secondary education in a related field, with relevant industry related experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience in a high-growth, fast-paced processing environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High proficiency in MS Office and Google G-Suite platforms
- Excellent customer service and communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues
- Knowledge of operations process automation a plus
- Lean Management / Business Analysis certification a plus
- SAP security role management experience a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10