OverviewATB Financial Invoicing Analyst Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Extensive experience with the Microsoft suite of products, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access. Assist with the tracking and preparation of monthly…
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Invoicing Analyst The primary focus of this position is collaborating with the invoicing team for the Procurement invoicing function, ensuring all invoices are accurate and paid in a timely fashion, seeking opportunities to improve the value of services being received and fostering strong vendor relationships.
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Lead vendor invoice management on behalf of Procurement, including invoice validation against contract terms, resource time tracking, authorization assurance, and documentation tracking.
- Act as the primary contact for client and vendor specific Procurement invoicing issues, including escalations from either external vendors or ATB Business units, with the responsibility of ensuring all issues are resolved and that appropriate payments are rendered for services.
- Analyze and identify areas of opportunity for service improvements or cost savings.
- Assist with the tracking and preparation of monthly and year end accruals to aid in the development of accurate IT Finance expense reporting.
- Provide and contribute to Procurement invoice reporting on defined metrics, measures and agreed to service levels.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities relative to the management of Procurement invoices.
- Reconcile monthly vendor expenses and prepare documentation for approval and payment.
- On occasion, provide administrative support for Procurement and assist with ad-hoc projects.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, policies, regulatory requirements and industry information affecting ATB’s environment.
- Excellent customer service, communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Solid understanding of vendor management and procurement principles and processes.
- Strong ability to prioritize activities and excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft suite of products, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Experience and proven track record relating to processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable an asset, but not required.
- Post-secondary accreditation in a related field.
- Financial Institution experience an asset, but not required.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02