OverviewATB Financial Financial Advisor Associate Full Time in Rocky Mountain House, AB
Branch Rocky Mountain House AB CA
Financial Advisor Associate
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Financial Advisor Associate. ATB Investor Services is the wealth management division of ATB Financial. That’s ATB Investor Services….
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
You’re fun, you’re friendly, and you’re known for your ability to connect with your customers and create amazing experiences. Your ability to astonish and gratify our customers with your can-do attitude will not only get you noticed, but will be rewarded and encouraged by a team of like-minded service gurus.
Who are we?
Listening to Albertans. Going deeper to understand who they are and where they’re going. Translating the complex world of banking and investing into brilliantly simple solutions. Creating happiness and doing things other banks wouldn’t do. That’s ATB Investor Services.
ATB Investor Services is the wealth management division of ATB Financial. Our team of advisors have a passion for listening to the needs of their clients; a desire to develop trusting relationships through smart, simple and helpful investment advice; and a commitment to helping Albertans live the life they want to live.
Who are you?
Driven. Team player. Connector. You are an ambitious administrator with a passion for the wealth management industry. Not only do you deliver amazing client experiences to everyone you meet, but you also work proactively to ensure your clients are taken care of. You enjoy building strong relationships with those around you, and expanding your network both within the organization and externally with clients.
The role: Financial Advisor Associate
The Financial Advisor Associate will provide proactive administration support to our Financial Advisors and be passionate about booking meetings with prospective clients. Other responsibilities include delivery of client investment needs, preparation and scheduling of annual and prospective client meetings and building strong internal relationships to maintain high levels of service. The ideal candidate will be IIROC Registered as an Investment Representative, and a superstar with G-suite tools and related wealth management systems. If this sounds like you, ATB Investor Services, is THE place to work.
You have what we’re looking for:
- Some post secondary education preferred or previous industry related experience would be an asset
- The ability to (or working towards) IIROC Registered as an Investment Representative with completion of the Canadian Securities Course at a minimum. Completion of the below certifications are an asset:
- Conduct & Practices Handbook
- CSI 30-day Online Training Course
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to connect with a variety of staff and clients in a professional manner
- Proven experience in prospecting and networking in previous roles is an asset
- Good working knowledge of wealth management solutions, sales processes, policies, and procedures
- Excellent time management and problem solving abilities
- Able to manage high volume of work and prioritize effectively
- Ability to oversee all administrative aspects of client investment accounts
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to anticipate advisor and client needs and respond appropriately
- Proven performance record for timely follow through on Financial Advisor & client requests and maintaining compliance requirements
- Strong working knowledge of G-suite and computer skills
WORKING WITH ATB
Click here to meet some of our team members and hear why they love working with us. You can also check out employee reviews on our Glassdoor page. Want to know more! Discover the ATBIS Journey , learn about our offerings and meet our ATBIS Executive team .
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow.
ATB has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers by Report on Business Magazine, one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Top Employers for Young People and Alberta’s Top 50 Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc. As well, Alberta Venture magazine named ATB Financial Alberta’s Most Respected Corporation in the area of corporate social responsibility.
HOW TO APPLY
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Rocky Mountain House, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05