OverviewATB Financial Customer Service Representative Part Time in Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Branch Fort Saskatchewan AB CA
Customer Service Representative
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Preference will be given to applicants with previous banking experience….
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?You’re fun, you’re friendly, and you’re known for your ability to connect with your customers and create amazing experiences. Your ability to astonish and gratify our customers with your can-do attitude will not only get you noticed, but will be rewarded and encouraged by a team of like-minded service gurus.
Customer Service Representative
You are responsible for providing face-to-face core transactional banking services to ATB customers. This involves providing professional and efficient customer service, identifying client needs and generating sales referrals.
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Generate sales referrals by actively promoting and cross-selling ATB products and services to customers
- Meet or exceed personal referral objectives; track and record all referrals
- Maintain and build customer relationships by providing optimum customer service
- Develop and build internal partner relationships with other ATB departments, supporting branch operations to meet customer service requirements and to assist with resolving issues or concerns
- Follow tactical service routines, best practices processes and procedures on all administrative and operational activities within the branch
- Process cash and clearing transactions, abiding by current policies
- Actively participate in branch team meetings
- Provide assistance and coaching to other CSR’s, as required
- Ensure branch assets are properly safeguarded and that premises and equipment are maintained and that collateral documents are properly controlled
- Take responsibility for personal development plan; schedule meeting with manager to discuss development plan
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- A creative team player who is flexible, cooperative and demonstrates a desire to work within a team
- An ability to work in an environment where performance goals are measured and tracked
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with change, make decisions and implement creative solutions
- Grade 12, preferably supplemented by post-secondary business courses
- A demonstrated ability to work with numbers
- Customer service and/or sales experience is required
- Knowledge of personal lending services and products is desired
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous banking experience
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, a flexible and supportive work environment, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com .
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page .
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For additional information on this posting, please contact Brenda Kitzul-Soloninko, Assistant Branch Manager. [Note: please apply using our online system and not the contact’s email address].
Special Conditions: Please note that this position is for 58.00 hours bi-weekly.
Learn more about communities where ATB thrives
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18