OverviewATB Financial Customer Relationship Specialist Full Time in Park, MB
Branch Park MB CA
Customer Relationship Specialist
Demonstrated customer service skills. Customer service and/or sales experience is required. Big-time opportunities for career advancement, a flexible and…
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Customer Relationship Specialist Please note: In this role you will not be an employee of ATB Financial. You will be employed by the privately owned Beaumont Agency.
Customers would describe you as the most committed, caring, action-oriented and likable sales person they know. You take the time to get to know your customers and do everything humanly possible to ensure they leave with a smile on their face and a plan in their head.
As a Customer Relationship Specialist (CRS), you are a member of an Agency who is responsible for providing face-to-face core banking services to our ATB customers. This involves providing professional and efficient customer service by identifying client needs and matching them with the right products, solutions and experts.
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Deepen relationships with our customers by having conversations to understand their needs and how we can help them reach their goals
- Transform the customer experience by introducing our customers to experts and educating them on our digital tools and resources
- Maintain and build customer relationships by providing optimum customer service
- Develop and build internal partner relationships with ATB departments and our supporting home branch to meet customer service requirements and to assist with resolving issues or concerns
- Follow tactical service routines, best practices processes and procedures on all administrative and operational activities within the branch
- Process cash and clearing transactions, abiding by current policies
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Provide assistance and coaching to other CRS, as required
- Ensure agency assets are properly safeguarded and that premises and equipment are maintained and that collateral documents are properly controlled
- Take responsibility for personal development plan; schedule meetings you’re your manager to discuss development plan
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Grade 12, preferably supplemented by post-secondary business courses
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- A creative team player who is flexible, cooperative and demonstrates a desire to work within a team
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with change, make decisions and implement creative solutions
- A demonstrated ability to work with numbers
- Customer service and/or sales experience is required
- Knowledge of personal lending services and products is desired
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous banking experience
- Translator - communicate in an easy to understand manner, taking into consideration the appropriate form of communication (i.e. Face to face, email, and telephone).
- Connector - Proactively connect yourself and others to the people needed to move forward and make yourself available to others who may need you.
- Hungry - you have clear objectives for your work, by creating timelines, evaluating what information you will require and how you will overcome expected obstacles.
- Collaborator - you will readily partner with others inside and outside the organization.
- Customer Excellence - Delivers an exceptional customer experience at all times.
- Willingness to learn - Committed to self improvement.
- Team Player - Flexible, cooperative and demonstrates the desire to work within a team.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Big-time opportunities for career advancement, a flexible and supportive work environment, outstanding employee recognition programs, and we promise you’ll never have to move to Toronto for a promotion. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Balance. Fun. … We get it.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Park, MB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10