OverviewATB Financial Client Services Administrator Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Client Services Administrator
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you? You’re fun, you’re
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
You’re fun, you’re friendly, and you’re known for your ability to connect with your customers and create amazing experiences. Your ability to astonish and gratify our customers with your can-do attitude will not only get you noticed, but will be rewarded and encouraged by a team of like-minded service gurus.
Client Services Administrator – Corporate Financial Services
The primary focus of the Client Services Administrator is assist the Client Services Officers in administering deposit, investment, and electronic ATB services and process non-lending transactions for CFS clients.
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Process deposit related CFS customer transactions including: Fixed Date Deposits, Wires Transfers, EFTs, Drafts or transfer requests.
- Open and maintain compliance for all related corporate chequing and deposit accounts.
- Compile daily reports including hold reports.
- Resolve account related enquiries, concerns, trace requests and complaints either directly or by referral to another CFS team member.
- Process and complete drafts, wire transfer, EFT, or transfer requests from customers or other team members. Resolve account related enquiries, concerns, trace requests and complaints either directly or by referral to another team member.
- Provides back up support for Client Services Officer roles as required.
- Assist in the sale of non-lending products and services by ensuring customers take advantage of all ATB products and services related to their needs, builds relationships with customers and directly contributes to the development of ATB business through the cross selling of ATB products and services.
- Participate in Sales team meetings, sharing successes, best practices and other information with team.
- Other duties as required.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Exceptional customer service ability and process skills.
- Good time management skills including an ability to meet deadlines and establish priorities to manage multiple issues and relationship teams.
- Effective communication skills, listening skills, and ability to ask questions.
- Knowledge of banking non-lending products and services, investment services, on-line banking and deposit/cheque processing.
- Ability to learn, make decisions and be creative/flexible.
- Working knowledge of Wires, Fixed Date Deposits and related ATB deposit services.
- A positive attitude, and an ability to work well with others.
- Basic knowledge of lending services available and related processes.
- High school education/some post-secondary preferred.
- Previous customer service experience.
- ATB Sales Training programs or equivalent training or experience.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, a flexible and supportive work environment, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please click the following link for information on communities where ATB thrives .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17