OverviewAstralTech Inside Sales Rep Full Time in Ontario
Branch ON CA
Inside Sales Rep
Support the Sales Manager develop and execute a comprehensive strategic marketing and sales plan to accelerate overall sales growth within assigned territory….
Job Title: Inside Sales Rep
Job Location: Canada and US
Travel Requirement: 25 – 80%
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation Package: Competitive
AstralTech is seeking for seasoned professionals to join our growing team. The major responsibility of the candidate will be business development that include leading sales efforts, and closing business for AstralTech. Candidate will work closely with the Sales Manager, EPM Managers and Architects. Territory will include all of North America.
- Support the Sales Manager develop and execute a comprehensive strategic marketing and sales plan to accelerate overall sales growth within assigned territory.
- Work with the senior management team to drive marketing strategies.
- Prospect new and existing accounts to generate a pipeline of EPM and BI Support and/or EPM platform hosting opportunities within assigned region.
- Develop marketing collaterals and actively use social media marketing and collaboration tools.
- Develop content for the blog.
- Position AstralTech appropriately and effectively with clients that have an existing Oracle or Hyperion footprint.
- Develop reference accounts that will share their success stories with AstralTech to prospective clients.
- Constantly keep learning the latest trends in the EPM industry.
- Deliver presentations to executives and business users.
- Sales experience of 3-5 years, focusing on building and fostering relationships with clients ranging from small and midsize to Fortune 500 in the assigned territory.
- Proper understanding of the sales process, product, and service value propositions.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing programs, driving sales growth and managing sales cycles.
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and negotiations skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and looking to be a part of an energetic growing team.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage change.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
AstralTech ( astraltech.ca ) provides Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) consulting, advisory, managed services and training solutions. We specialize in delivering performance management solutions for consolidations, budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting for small, midsize and large companies. We are experienced in addressing the requirements of an organization from project inception through the successful delivery and adoption of the completed solution using Hyperion Essbase, Planning and HFM. The headquarters are in Toronto, Canada.
Please send your resume to [email protected] .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10