OverviewAssistant Marketing Manager (Retail Marketing) in Hamilton, ON
Branch Hamilton ON CA
Assistant Marketing Manager (Retail Marketing)
the Marketing & Sales Manager and work closely with the on-site retail marketing team to train and develop Team Leaders while managing the success of marketing…
A retail marketing powerhouse that specializes in helping brands build, market and manager their local retail market presence, while expanding their vision to deepen customer engagement. From platform selection, in-store programs and loyalty based marketing incentives, our client offers both consulting and implementation solutions that help enhance any customers retail experience!
The Assistant Marketing Manager
plays an integral support role at our client’s retail marketing firm. They understand that profitability enables the firm to share the benefits of many local brands products & services which help keep the economy thriving in their own community provides great benefit to their employees as they aspire to grow as one of the most recognized and respected retail marketing firm in the industry.
All Assistant Marketing Managers are trainers, sales leads and customer service specialists. The Assistant Marketing Manager values people and believes in a team building environment. They support the Marketing & Sales Manager and work closely with the on-site retail marketing team to train and develop Team Leaders while managing the success of marketing initiatives in each retail store and reporting team progress.
- Assist in the development of each brands retail marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives and leverage global brand positioning and solidify the company’s superiority through our customers
- Partner with Sales/Retailer buying/marketing team to deliver compelling in-store POP, promotional and marketing programs that build Brands and drive sell-thru (relationships with Home Depot, Sam’s Club, Costco beneficial)
- Work closely with Brand Team, Market Managers, and Sales to develop Go To Market Strategy for existing and new product initiatives to drive sales
- Responsible for management and monitoring of marketing budget and initiatives execution and metrics
- Create and Align all customer facing Brand communication, presentations, and collateral. Train and educate Sales Team on how to deploy to Retailers and/or join in customer presentations.
- Proactively create selling opportunities based on Seasonality, VOC and Retailer Marketing Calendar
If you are an outside the box thinker with a proven track record for developing innovative retail-specific marketing programs or are a recent graduate (preferably in marketing or business) who possesses a natural gift to communicate and you’re willing to learn from the ground up, then we want to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13