OverviewAssiniboine Park Conservancy Chef De Partie (Banquets) – Full Time – 2017 Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Assiniboine Park Conservancy
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Chef De Partie (Banquets) – Full Time – 2017
Supervise and participate in the production and plating of all food service areas, to maintain the best quality food style possible….
We have an immediate need for a Chef De Partie (Banquets) who will report to the Banquet Chef. The Chef De Partie (Banquets) is responsible for supervising cooks, while maintaining high quality production and service levels in the banquet kitchen. The Chef De Partie is expected to assist in the training and development of staff on an ongoing basis and is the right hand person alongside the Banquet Chef.
What you will do:
- Supervise and participate in the production and plating of all food service areas, to maintain the best quality food style possible.
- Maintain product consistency by conducting inspections of seasonings, portion and appearance of food.
- Expedite in the kitchen as business demands.
- Follow any and all recipes as they apply to any food products that you prepare, as determined by the Chef.
- Ensure the proper use of scales and measurements in all recipes, portioning, and food production by both yourself and the staff under your direct supervision.
- Train and mentor kitchen staff
- Provide input for performance appraisals and disciplinary action
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10