OverviewAssiniboine Credit Union Community Financial Centre Lending Administrator (one year term) Full Time in Manitoba
Assiniboine Credit Union
Branch MB CA
Community Financial Centre Lending Administrator (one year term)
Your work will contribute to building an organization focused on service, teamwork, diversity, integrity and social and environmental responsibility….
ASSINIBOINE CREDIT UNION
Using finance for good is at the heart of how we do business and is demonstrated through our focus on the triple bottom line of people, planet and prosperity. If doing things differently and doing more is part of who you are, join us on a rewarding journey where your personal aspirations and career goals can align.
Our culture is one that is supportive of the individual while at the same time focused on the greater community. You will be motivated by shared values and encouraged to always think about how, through financial sustainability, we can do more for our members, our employees and our community. You will not only be accountable for what you do you will be rewarded for your accomplishments.
Whether your role in our business is working directly with members, improving our processes or promoting Assiniboine Credit Union, your work will be impactful. Your work will contribute to building an organization focused on service, teamwork, diversity, integrity and social and environmental responsibility. The same inspired and passionate people who choose to bank here are the people who choose to work here.
Community Financial Centre Lending Administrator – Full-time term – one year
This is a Monday to Friday position .
Reporting to the Director, Community Financial Centre, the Lending Administrator provides administrative support to Community Financial Centre (CFC) by preparing and processing documentation and correspondence for the sales team and performing various follow-up procedures which may involve direct member and/or legal interaction. S/He is also responsible for various reporting and internal controls and works collaboratively with other team members to achieve organizational objectives.
- Responsible and accountable to provide administrative support to the CFC including the processing and disbursement of business and community loans and loan products for members and including amendments to MasterCard applications.
- Complete administration related to mortgage renewals and monthly margining including sending out notices and processing on the banking system.
- Complete administration related to amending signers for dedicated community living members with Public Trustee and Non-Public Trustee clients’ accounts in addition to amendments to house accounts in name of the organization.
- Complete administration related to amending Credit Union MasterCard applications.
- In conjunction with Account Managers/Investment Support, complete administration required to effectively deliver customized programs.
- Responsible for auditing new and amendments to lending products to ensure proper set up in the banking system as well as releasing security for paid loans ensuring they adhere to credit union policies and procedures.
- Assist with timely completion of annual reviews by issuing letters to members requesting information as well as preparation of “ Quick Check ” applications for Account Managers’ sign off.
- Responsible for generating and distributing CFC reports in accordance with required timelines.
- Responsible for monitoring PPR registration and searches, completing and registering security documentation as instructed and ensuring it adheres to credit union policies and legal requirements.
- Manage inventory and supplies for the Centre.
- Oversee off site storage with Iron Mountain as required (paid/closed, culling of files).
- Provide back up to Business Financial Centre Administrator for loan disbursements
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of Credit Union lending products and services.
- Responsible and accountable for working collaboratively with other team members to achieve organizational objectives.
- Responsible for demonstrating support for ACU’s commitment to corporate social responsibility, and diversity and respectful workplace initiatives.
- Employees are required to keep strictly confidential the affairs of anyone whose private information becomes available to them in the course of their duties.
- A minimum of a grade twelve diploma plus some additional courses and one to three years of job related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge with DNA banking system with focus on loan maintenance and disbursement functions
- Communication skills
- Service skills
- Loan administration/control
- Knowledge of lending legislation, policies, procedures and forms
- PPSA procedures and administration
- Knowledge of Credit Union philosophies and principles, policies and procedures
- Basic accounting skills
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter by September 30, 2016 on our website at www.assiniboine.mb.ca. Internal applicants are encouraged to apply by September 27, 2016. We thank all that apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are committed to workforce diversity and actively recruit people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives reflecting the community in which we live and work.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20