OverviewAspen Properties Guest Services Representatives (Part-Time Seasonal Positions) Temporary in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Guest Services Representatives (Part-Time Seasonal Positions)
Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted. At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and…
Under the leadership of the Manager and Supervisor, you will provide exceptional customer service to our guests. You will greet people, answer questions about Calgary, and provide visitors with an unforgettable experience 525 feet above the downtown core.
Guest Services Representatives work part time hours that include days, evenings, weekends, and public holidays. Only candidates with 7 nights/week flexibility will be considered.
- Process retail transactions and handle cash
- Manage & distribute our inventory of multimedia tour guide units
- Respond to in-person and telephone inquiries
- Provide customer service assistance on the Calgary Tower observation deck
- Assist supervisors and managers as required
- Perform additional duties within your areas of interest (the sky’s the limit – literally!)
- A High school diploma and/or post-secondary education
- Maturity, flexibility, reliability, and punctuality
- Cash-handling experience
- A courteous, personable, and engaging attitude
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- A strong orientation toward customer service and teamwork
- The ability to take initiative and multi-task
- A strong work ethic based on honesty and integrity
- Successful police criminal record check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic, fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at [email protected] .
This position was posted on April 3, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05