OverviewAshton College Instructors – International Trade Part Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Instructors – International Trade
International Trade Finance. Ashton College is looking for experienced industry professionals to teach all or various modules of the International Trade…
Ashton College is looking for experienced industry professionals to teach all or various modules of the International Trade Certificate and Diploma programs.
Our International Trade programs are designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to succeed in the global market.
These programs consists of the following courses:
- International Business
- International Marketing
- International Trade Finance
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Market Entry Strategies
- International Trade Research
- Legal Aspects of International Trade Management
- Sales Management
Instructors are responsible for preparing lesson plans, leading interactive lectures, fostering interaction among students, as well as preparing, administering, and grading assignments and examinations, and being available to provide students with additional resources and support.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL SET:
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or related degree)
- 5 years of experience in the International Trade industry or related discipline
- 3 years of teaching/training experience
- Knowledge and experience with FITT materials
- Working knowledge of the current trends in the global market place
- Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
- Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
- Passionate about fostering relationships with students (an asset)
These are part-time contract positions. Multiple positions are available.
The length of each contract position is determined by the length of the course that the instructor is teaching. Individuals must be available to teach at our campus, which is located in downtown Vancouver. Classes are taught Monday to Friday 8:30am – 11:30am and/or 12:30pm – 3:30pm. These positions will start in November.
It is recommended that you read Teaching at Ashton College before applying.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23