OverviewAriba Hybris Canada -Network Administrator Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Hybris Canada -Network Administrator
University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology Systems or equivalent. Expertise with IP routing, switching and other networking technologies,…
Requisition ID: 71901
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
– Configuring, installing, integrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting of Cloud networks.
– Assessment and optimization of the networks, through network monitoring, statistics, and daily health checks.
– Coordinates service calls and schedules appointments with service providers to ensure satisfactory resolution of problems and malfunctions.
– Maintains accurate and comprehensive documentation diagrams of Network Infrastructure.
– Maintains enterprise wide IP addressing scheme.
– Research, evaluate, and recommend new tools and technologies for network vendor products.
– Identify network trends and abnormalities and proactively take steps to prevent performance impacts to network traffic and business function.
– Perform pro-active support functions and reporting to maintain the integrity of the network equipment and infrastructure.
– Prepares and maintains a 3 year network plan, to facilitate new requirements, technologies and growth.
– Design, organize, and lead any required system integration efforts required for customer implementation, deployment and troubleshooting.
– Troubleshooting internal and external network connectivity problems.
– Adhere to and help maintain/improve standards and policies relating to the use of the network infrastructure
– After-hours availability
– University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology Systems or equivalent.
– Experience with HP Comware an asset
– A minimum of 5 years of hands on experience with Cisco router and switches.
– Expertise with IP routing, switching and other networking technologies, such as: Spanning Tree, EIGRP, BGP, IP-QoS, IPsec VPN.
– Experienced with Fortigate enterprise firewall design, implementation, and maintenance.
– Experience with F5 and Netscaler load balancing products
– Strong background in network security.
– Expert analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong technical background.
– Experience in designing, implementing and supporting networks
– Expert oral and written communications skills.
– Expert technical documentation skills.
– Good English Communication skills.
– French functional skills.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to HR Direct (Americas: [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16