OverviewArdene Training Store Manager Full Time in Alberta
Branch AB CA
Training Store Manager
Ardene will provide training on ear and nose piercing. Ensure all new hires complete corporate training video within timeframe;…
The Training Store Manager is a model Store Manager and has the added responsibility of training new Ardene employees at all levels and as needed for the assigned district to ensure onboarding aligned to corporate and brand expectations. In addition to ensuring the overall effective operations of their own store, The Training Store Manager supports the District Supervisor in coaching and training of all new Store Managers to the assigned district.
Other responsibilities include:
- Using the employee manual, conducting orientation and trainings as well as coaching the management staff on effective ways to maximize sales and on the execution of daily tasks;
- Ensure all new hires complete corporate training video within timeframe;
- Support evaluation process by ensuring that customer service evaluations are completed;
- Ensure all new hires are trained on ear piercing and related provincial requirements;
- Provide recruitment support to the District Supervisor (screening of resumes, contacting potential candidates, first interviews and reference verification);
- Provide open requisition reporting to the District Supervisor;
- Contact person for the district when the District Supervisor is on vacation;
- Provide support in new store openings, renovations and job fairs to ensure;
- Any other tasks as assigned by the District Supervisor or Regional Director;
- 3-5 years of prior Store Manager experience;
- Proven ability to train and develop people;
- Post secondary degree or certification in business administration or related field;
- Experience training and developing work force, building relationships and managing talent;
- Excellent abilities to communicate in a clear, concise manner and to listen attentively to others;
- Excellent customer service abilities;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Able to travel;
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder, move and handle fixtures and boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) which entails lifting, and general in-store maintenance (such as changing light bulbs) ;
- Ardene will provide health and safety training in accordance with Canadian occupational health and safety regulations;
- Ardene will provide training on ear and nose piercing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
ARDENE is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25