OverviewArdene Sales Associate Temporary in Stoney Creek, ON
Branch Stoney Creek ON CA
Stoney Creek, ON
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, working with a Point of Sale (POS) system, generating…
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, working with a Point of Sale (POS) system, generating sales, merchandising and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service;
- Keeping informed on the most current promotions and advertisements;
- Assisting in merchandising, displays and maintenance of the store’s cleanliness;
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments;
- Directing customers in locating merchandise;
- Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
- Adhering to all company policies per the employee manual;
- Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regards to integrity and loss prevention.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- 1 year of retail or customer service experience;
- Excellent customer service abilities;
- Outgoing and able to communicate with associates and customers;
- Friendly disposition and positive attitude;
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above;
- Will be provided training on ear piercing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
ARDENE is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-21