OverviewArdene Assistant Stylist Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Assisting with media submissions. From dedicated in-house apparel and design teams, marketing + brand + digital experts, stylists, photographers, and graphic…
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1982, Ardene has become one of Canada’s premier fashion retailers with over 400 stores in Canada, USA and the Middle East. Through an extensive product mix and continuous commitment to innovation, customer service, fashion and value, we aim to be the fashion value brand leader in Canada and worldwide for fashion accessories, footwear and apparel.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are smart, original, contemporary and fashion-forward. Driven by a can-do attitude, y ou enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have your finger on the pulse of all things trending. Fashion is not only your passion, it’s your calling.
HERE’S THE PLAN:
As part of our passion for supporting and growing emerging talent, Ardene is looking for an intern to join our Styling team for the summer. As Assistant Stylist, you will have an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of how we accomplish our day to day, with particular focus on the following:
- Assisting with the on model photoshoots (2-3 days a week)
- Keeping track and organizing all e-com and photoshoot samples
- Assisting with social and visual styling
- Assisting with media submissions
- Supporting on other tasks and special projects as assigned.
In short, you have a hand in making the magic happen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED :
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and bring ideas to the table
- Ability to foster teamwork and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to tackle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- An all-consuming passion for fashion! Forward-thinking about street style and trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Proficiency with Excel, Outlook and other MS Office applications
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts right here at our head office. From dedicated in-house apparel and design teams, marketing + brand + digital experts, stylists, photographers, and graphic designers – all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all.
The Ardene head office is truly a creative hub that is second to none. Join us and see for yourself!
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-06-20