OverviewApptoza Project Manager( Business Analyst Exp) – Finance Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Project Manager( Business Analyst Exp) – Finance
Partner with internal teams to execute marketing and develop relevant client journeys. Assist in creation of multimedia training materials and marketing…
· We are looking for a product manager to join the End User Computing Client Engagement (CE) team focused on our Mobile Technology products.
· This person will play a critical role in helping to improve our users experience as well as focusing on helping to develop material for our product adoption strategy.
· This individual will work closely with the CE lead for Mobile in all activities that require coordination with internal stakeholders.
· Manage all activities related to the delivery of new product offerings for enterprise mobility
· Coordination of deployment-related activities including pilot programs and overseeing product lifecycle activities including the migration away from existing mobile offerings.
· Develop new or update existing end user documentation and material (i.e. FAQs, QRCs) and management of the documentation repository
· Drafting and issuing end user communications
· Maintain end user facing product sites
· Assist in creation of multimedia training materials and marketing communications
· Collecting and tracking end user feedback and requirements to pass to the technical product manager
· Participate in evaluating UIs that are both functional and intuitive to create best end user experience
· Maintain close relationships with our internal users and stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met
· Interaction with a wide variety of technology groups and individuals across the enterprise
· Participate in ad hoc mobile product management projects
· Cultivate feedback by producing feedback mechanisms for end users
· Develop a cohesive marketing strategy, communication and rollout plan
· Partner with internal teams to execute marketing and develop relevant client journeys
Skills & Requirements
· Polished and persuasive verbal and written communication skills and natural relationship building abilities
· Excellent project management skills & attention to detail, but can see the big picture
· Exceptional communication skills – verbal & written
· Intermediate knowledge of Sharepoint, Twiki and Jive – quick to pick-up new tools
· Strong self-management skills & ability to work independently on multiple work streams
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) ? Mobile product management experience a plus (Android and iOS)
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21