Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-10-30
AOL Canada Corp. Head of Publisher Services & Strategic Partnerships, Americas Full Time in Toronto, ON
AOL Canada Corp.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Head of Publisher Services & Strategic Partnerships, Americas
Over three years’ experience in programmatic media marketing; Minimum five years combined experience in digital advertising sales, advertising operations,…
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategy and direction for all of AOL’s supply side marketplaces & emerging platforms
- Maintain & develop solid publisher relationships across Canada and pursue new business relationship opportunities
- Craft and lead a comprehensive programmatic product strategy
- Independently prepare and present conceptual and detailed partnership proposals and summaries, for complex deals
- Work closely with AOL’s sales teams as the Demand Side Platform (“DSP”) leader to identify and evaluate new revenue opportunities with major advertising partners
- Work closely with AOL’s ad products & operations teams to identify potential partnership opportunities for advertising products and offerings
- Identify emerging industry trends (e.g., mobile, video, local) in advertising and key areas for growth; evaluate and execute on key partnership opportunities to enable growth
- Manage and develop a high performing team of local resources tasked with developing and managing day-to-day tactical plans.
- TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Permanent, Indeterminate, Full Time
- Annual Wage: CAD $220,000.00
- Eligible for annual raises and performance based bonuses.
- Comprehensive Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and AD&D, Long and Short term Disability; Employee Assistance Program and RRSP
LOCATION OF WORK:
Bachelor Degree in commerce, communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or in a related field.
EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum five years combined experience in digital advertising sales, advertising operations, business development, and marketing;
- Over three years’ experience in programmatic media marketing;
- Three years’ experience managing complex strategic partnerships with an attention to detail and service;
- Minimum five years’ experience working with top Canadian Publishers and/or Brazil Publishers;
- Minimum three years’ experience working directly with Publishers to deploy Publisher-side Advertising Technology solutions, and directly with Trade Desks to secure specific inventory;
- Minimum four years’ experience establishing a third party publisher network; and
- Over three years’ experience creating and developing material programmatic revenue streams through owned and operated and third party inventory by driving a programmatic sales function.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $220,000.00 /year
- Programmatic Advertising: 3 years
- Managing partnerships: 3 years