OverviewAnnex Consulting Group Security Analyst Contract in Vancouver, BC
Annex Consulting Group
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Complete Security Threat Risk Assessment (STRA) reports for review and sign off by Information Security Architect….
Our client is seeking two (2) intermediate Security Analysts to join their team on a contract basis. In this position you will be responsible for completing security assessments and reports on a variety of projects.
- Work with project teams to assess and mitigate project risks
- Complete Security Threat Risk Assessment (STRA) reports for review and sign off by Information Security Architect
- Document gaps in security standards and policies (ISO, COBIT, HIPAA) supporting STRA reviews
- Provide security recommendations in protecting the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of company services, information, and other assets
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years in Information Security and Risk Assessment
- Experience in interfacing with interdisciplinary team of technical and business resources effectively
Desirable Qualifications & Skills
- Health Care experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or a combination of experience and education
- CSX, CISA CISM, CRISC or CISSP certification
Duration: 200 hours to start with potential to extend
Suitable individuals meeting or exceeding all of the above criteria are encouraged to send a response in the strictest of confidence detailing the required skills for immediate consideration to Jenni Palmer by clicking Apply Now .
In order to ensure your application is given full consideration, responses must include the following:
- Updated resume clearly indicating the required experience
Not interested but know someone who is a great fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program and be rewarded for helping a friend or colleague find a new opportunity
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03