OverviewAnnex Consulting Group Intermediate Solution Architect Contract in Vancouver, BC
Annex Consulting Group
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Intermediate Solution Architect
Minimum of six (6) years of recent related experience in an IT Infrastructure Solution Architect role in a large, complex organization….
Our client is looking for two Intermediate Solutions Architects to deliver a wide range of IT infrastructure projects. The successful candidates for this role will be responsible for designing, estimating, technical consultation and documenting the technical solution for the assigned projects.
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of six (6) years of recent related experience in an IT Infrastructure Solution Architect role in a large, complex organization
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent preferred
- Experience in designing complex IT infrastructure projects and support services, including Wintel / Unix server, Storage, Wireless, Facilities IT, Citrix, Virtualization, data / voice network, and data centre related projects
- Proven solution consulting experience in large enterprises
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge of healthcare systems architecture, service-based architecture, as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints, is preferred
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering IT infrastructure solutions which align with the organization’s strategic direction, while optimizing the architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
Start: Oct 2016
Duration: 4 months, with extensions
Suitable individuals meeting or exceeding all of the above criteria are encouraged to send a response in the strictest of confidence detailing the required skills for immediate consideration to Ishita Parekh by hitting the Apply Now button at the top of this job description.
In order to ensure your application is given full consideration, responses must include the following:
Updated resume clearly indicating the required experience
Not interested but know someone who is a great fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program and be rewarded for helping a friend or colleague find a new opportunity
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-27