OverviewAmerican Express Marketing Analyst – OptBlue Marketing Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Marketing Analyst – OptBlue Marketing
The marketing analyst will be responsible for developing marketing materials and campaigns to support the acquisition and activation of OptBlue merchants, by…
American Express Canada is a company with a long history and a bright future. A Canadian employer since 1853, Amex has created a culture that nurtures extraordinary talent and turns careers into unparalleled experiences. A company where every employee is given the opportunity to learn, grow and excel, Amex is always on the lookout for driven, forward-thinking and creative people ready to take their career to the next level. So, if you share our passion for excellence, our dedication to great service and our excitement about innovation, there’s a world of opportunity waiting for you in a career with American Express Canada.
The Business American Express Merchant Services is a growing organization dedicated to supporting the success of small and large merchants alike. With the introduction of OptBlue in Canada, we are poised to dramatically increase Card acceptance among small merchants. The program offers a simplified and streamlined approach to acceptance, making it a lot easier for small merchants to say yes to Cardmembers. The Marketing Analyst, OptBlue Marketing role will join this exciting portfolio responsible for acquiring and activating new merchants signed by OptBlue participants.
The Role Marketing Analyst – OptBlue Marketing
The marketing analyst will be responsible for developing marketing materials and campaigns to support the acquisition and activation of OptBlue merchants, by working closely with internal and external partners. Flawless execution and strong project management skills will be critical for the role. Responsibilities include:
- Building and growing partner relationships – Work with both internal and external partners to understand their OptBlue objectives. Represent Global Merchant Services (GMS) Marketing as thought leaders in marketing campaign strategy and execution in a collaborative way.
- Campaign execution – Create clear and compelling marketing communications that differentiate and create desire to grow partnership with American Express. Evaluate channel effectiveness to optimize efficiencies. Use project management skills to manage deliverables.
- Reporting & Analysis – Understand and analyze engagement results and make use of this intelligence to inform future business decisions
- Signage Inventory Management – Support online catalogue and internal inventory levels for the merchant signage suite of products
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Qualifications This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- University Degree or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Superior communication and influencing skills. This includes writing decks, presenting to peers and senior management, and being able to sell new ideas and solutions
- Project management skills including executing marketing campaigns and budget management
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong driver of results and will to win
- Analytical skills will be highly regarded
It’s an exciting time to join American Express Canada, where we dedicate extensive time, resources and effort to satisfying and surprising our customers. We make that same commitment to our employees, as well, striving to create an environment where people are respected, both personally and professionally. Be part of it.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31