OverviewAmerican Express Learning Services Lead Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Learning Services Lead
The Human Resources Global Learning Services team within Global Talent Development is focused on providing exemplary Learning Administration training delivery…
American Express Canada is a company with a long history and a bright future. A Canadian employer since 1853, Amex has created a culture that nurtures extraordinary talent and turns careers into unparalleled experiences. A company where every employee is given the opportunity to learn, grow and excel, Amex is always on the lookout for driven, forward-thinking and creative people ready to take their career to the next level. So, if you share our passion for excellence, our dedication to great service and our excitement about innovation, there’s a world of opportunity waiting for you in a career with American Express Canada.
The Human Resources Global Learning Services team within Global Talent Development is focused on providing exemplary Learning Administration training delivery support for Employee and Leadership Development programs. The Learning Services Lead – will have experience consulting on all aspects of Learning Management System (LMS) activity and course management, specifically ensuring all customer satisfaction and associated service level standards are exceeded or met. He or she must be a self starter and function flawlessly as an individual contributor and in a team environment. This position will report to the Director, Learning Delivery & Implementation.
This role is responsible for managing the overall delivery of Learning Administrative services according to American Express defined quality standards. Responsibilities areas include:
• Manage the day-to-day service delivery within the learning administration team to defined service levels
• Build partnerships with internal stakeholders, including American Express content owners, and collaborate to ensure alignment on key business priorities
• Proactively manages issues and serves as point of escalation for issue resolution
• Manage team workload and performance, including ongoing coaching/feedback of Learning Administrators
• Ensure adherence to audit/regulatory requirements
• Track and report operational metrics, and identify key trends
• Provide input on learning administration delivery model and proactively identify process improvements
• Evaluate and plan for projects and any requested changes to services.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications • Subject Matter Expert in Learning Administration
• Knowledge of Learning Administration best practices
• Knowledge of processes and features associated with course content testing and publishing
• Subject matter expert with learning management systems with 2-3 years experience • Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years of equivalent learning capabilities experience • Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders
• People leadership experience
It’s an exciting time to join American Express Canada, where we dedicate extensive time, resources and effort to satisfying and surprising our customers. We make that same commitment to our employees, as well, striving to create an environment where people are respected, both personally and professionally. Be part of it. American Express Canada is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23