OverviewAmec Foster Wheeler Senior Site Planner / Scheduler Contract in St. John’s, NL
Amec Foster Wheeler
Branch St. John’s NL CA
Senior Site Planner / Scheduler
St. John’s, NL
Attend management, project team and customer meetings and requested by the Project Manager. Archive actual successful schedules as templates for estimating…
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for Senior Site Planners / Schedulers in St. John’s-NL office.
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, this position is located in our St. John’s, NL office. If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Produce comprehensive schedules in various formats and level of details to suit a variety of users/audiences.
- Liaise with Management, Engineering Team Leads, Sub consultants and Contractors in preparation of schedules. Analyze validity of schedules submitted by outside parties contributing to the Project.
- Must have a full understanding of the EVMS process
- Participate in an active role in risk management activities.
- Analyze and report productivity and trends.
- Forecast the impacts on schedule or proposed change.
- Attend management, project team and customer meetings and requested by the Project Manager.
- Conduct and document schedule review meetings.
- Archive actual successful schedules as templates for estimating future similar projects.
Skills / Qualifications
- Technical College Graduate or Engineering Degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering (EPC) environment and familiarity with typical engineering disciplines and documentation.
- Highly Proficient in using Primavera P6 scheduling software
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients and staff at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in the Substation, Transmission & Distribution industry is preferred particularly with construction experience from field assignments.
- Detail oriented, proactive approach and have good organizational and planning skills.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-20