OverviewAltaGas Utilities Technician, Distribution Operations – Leduc (2-18) Full Time in Leduc, AB
Branch Leduc AB CA
Technician, Distribution Operations – Leduc (2-18)
TECHNICIAN TRAINEE, DISTRIBUTION OPERATIONS – LEDUC (2-18). Proficiency working with various computer software systems including Microsoft Office suite….
TECHNICIAN TRAINEE, DISTRIBUTION OPERATIONS – LEDUC (2-18)
Progressive Wage Range: $32.70 – $39.26
As a Technician Trainee, Distribution Operations, you will be trained to maintain and operate our natural gas pipeline systems and associated equipment. As a Technician Trainee, you will be supported as you progress towards becoming a fully qualified technician. Duties include providing line locates for excavators, customer service calls, meter read verifications/meter replacements, system operation/maintenance and emergency response.
• High School Diploma
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s license
• Ability to demonstrate mechanical aptitude and dexterity when using tools, equipment and instruments
• Ability to demonstrate good communication skills, decision making skills and strong work ethic
• Ability to establish good working relationships and provide excellent customer service
• Proficiency working with various computer software systems including Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment and maintain motivation and performance when working independently
• Ability to demonstrate safe work habits and adhere to safety regulations
• Gas Fitters B ticket and gas utility operations experience considered an asset
*Candidates not meeting the above qualification(s) may be considered and are encouraged to apply.
Note: the successful candidate will be required to live within 30 minutes driving time from our Leduc district office, and no further north than the centerline of Ellerslie Road in the City of Edmonton in order to respond to natural gas related emergencies.
AltaGas Utilities Inc. values safety, honesty, loyalty, respect, reliability, accountability and ethical behaviour.
The compensation package for this position includes competitive wages and extensive benefits.
AltaGas Utilities Inc. is a company dedicated to the well-being of its employees.
Job Closing date: until a suitable candidate is found
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Leduc, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10