OverviewAllstate Canada Agency Manager Full Time in Saint John, NB
Branch Saint John NB CA
Saint John, NB
Consistently providing a high-quality insurance experience to each customer by implementing high customer service standards….
Come join a world-renowned company that is growing. Do you have the willpower to build and execute a business plan with the aim to motivate and guide a winning team? Does your wish list include a dynamic environment, competitive benefits and compensation to match your efforts?
Boost your career by joining a company listed among the Best Employers in Canada for the last 4 consecutive years.
• Very competitive annual income
• Incentive reward program based on goals met; quarterly bonus system
• Training fully paid by the company to obtain your P&C insurance certificate
• Continuing education towards obtaining professional titles
• Full benefits as of the 1st day of work (dental, medical, etc.)
• Group RRSP
• Employee discount on your automobile and property insurance
• Flexible work environment, occasional travels
As Allstate Agency manager, your main accountability is to guide your sales agents and customer service agents so they meet and surpass results outlined in the business plan while developing networks and centres of influence within your market.
Based on an annual business plan that includes specific goals, this position entails:
• Developing a quality agency portfolio while taking into account considerations from finances, operations, recruiting and marketing strategies.
• Based on market studies, recommending and implementing rigorous and consistent business development and client retention practices.
• Leading and motivating a team to succeed and strive by recruiting, selecting and developing your sales team and customer service team.
• Consistently providing a high-quality insurance experience to each customer by implementing high customer service standards
• Identify, develop and implement best management practices.
• Overseeing the management of administrative tasks related to day-to-day agency operations.
• All other tasks as assigned by Director.
Training and experience:
• Completed college or university degree
• Minimum 10 years of experience in sales with a minimum of 5 years in management
• Competencies required to develop and execute a business plan
• Strategic vision and strong communication and leadership skills
• Ability to motivate a sales team, strong team-building abilities
• Strong interpersonal relations skills
• Excellent customer service management competencies
• Proficiency in other languages (asset)
• Property & Casualty licence holder (asset)
• Work experience in insurance industry (asset)
It’s in your hands!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saint John, NB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21