OverviewAllied Properties REIT Property Manager Full Time in Calgary, AB
Allied Properties REIT
Branch Calgary AB CA
Administration, real estate or related field. Process, as properties are selected and implement Allied Best Practices at all….
Allied Properties is currently seeking a talented individual to join the Property Management in our Calgary office. This person will report to the Regional Director, Western Canada. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and detail-oriented. The candidate must be organized and have proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads.
RESPONSIBILITIES · Preparation and administration of annual operating and capital budgets for each property;
· Collection of tenant rents as required;
· Review of leases to ensure accuracy and completeness;
· Co-ordination of grounds maintenance and building maintenance, observing all budget restrictions;
· Maintain familiarity and activities of each property and impact on tenants;
· Deal with suppliers to ensure that all required services are being performed;
· Report periodically to management on the status of each property;
· Ensure compliance with any and all applicable government regulations;
· Assist in accounting efforts relating to each property as required;
· Perform site and tenant inspections;
· Oversee tenant improvement and/or landlord’s work, as required;
· Supervision of Building Operators, Administration and Maintenance Staff;
· Handling of tenant requests or problems;
· Handling of emergency situations;
· Complete Annual Tenant Meetings for all tenants within assigned portfolio;
· Lead the BOMA BESt process, as properties are selected and implement Allied Best Practices at all locations;
· Review of payables to ensure accuracy and completeness and approve within authority level; and,
· Assist with leasing and marketing efforts, as required
· All other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS · A degree in business administration, real estate or related field
· Minimum of 2 years property management experience;
· Strong communication and people skills, including a proven ability to build relationships;
· Strong computer skills, with a good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
· Experience in accounting, budgeting and buildings systems;
· Must be fluent in English (and bilingual in Quebec).
· Collaborative worker; effective member of a team; good team-building skills;
· Responsiveness and an ability to anticipate client needs and commit to respond in agreed timeframes;
· Demonstrates resilience, passion and commitment to deliver and be accountable for results;
· An assertive self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-02-08