OverviewAllianz Global Assitance Learning & Development Specialist Full Time in Cambridge, ON
Allianz Global Assitance
Branch Cambridge ON CA
Learning & Development Specialist
Design, develop, implement and evaluate training programs, tools and resources to help clients grow their business. Maintain training records….
What You Will Be Doing:
Create, manage, refine, maintain and evaluate learning solutions to support distribution partners and Business Development Managers. Maintain training records. Recommend changes to the learning programs. Identify learning needs and deliver creative learning solutions.
- Create, manage, refine and evaluate learning solutions to support distribution partners and Business Development Managers. Includes conducting formal needs analysis, recommending learning solution(s) based on findings and aligning learning needs and training solutions with strategic business goals.
- Manage projects, including setting deadlines and deliverables and ensuring timely completion while managing the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate training programs, tools and resources to help clients grow their business. May be performed in a variety of learning platforms.
- Design and implement evaluation strategies that measure transfer of learning.
- Prepare and deliver Train-the-Trainer sessions in a variety of learning platforms.
- Support the development and implementation of systems, tools, and processes required to support learning portfolio enhancements and effectiveness. May include providing administrative support on the learning platform, providing information to other Trainers, and/or acting as an expert on learning strategies.
- Work closely with the sales force and training team to effectively manage the development and delivery of sales learning support programs, generate results and improve our operational effectiveness.
- Support the implementation of new business.
- Communicate and collaborate with all levels of leadership to ensure all internal and external client requirements are met.
- Prepare and publish resource and reference material.
- Conduct research.
What Skills and Experience We Require:
- College Degree/Diploma in Adult Education, Instructional Design or Education, coupled with a minimum of 3 years’ experience designing, developing, delivering and implementing learning solutions.
- Strong knowledge of training design and delivery, such as adult education learning theories and/or instructional design and delivery.
- Advanced level skill in using e-Learning authoring tools, preferably Articulate Storyline.
- Working knowledge of backend Learning Management Systems administration; Absorb LMS or similar.
- Some experience using WebEx/ online tool for hosting learning presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
All successful candidates must be able to pass an Enhanced Reliability Check performed by the Government of Canada.
What we offer you:
- A competitive total rewards package
- Comprehensive training to ensure your success
- Flexibility with your work schedule
- A supportive team environment
At Allianz Global Assistance, you will feel good about your career, the company, and positively impacting people’s lives. At Allianz Global Assistance, you will feel at home. Allianz Global Assistance offers a very competitive total rewards package. If you are interested in applying for this or any other opportunity, please visit our Careers’ page at www.allianz-assistance.ca.
Regrettably, due to the volume of applications received, only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please no agencies
Allianz Global Assistance Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please email [email protected] or call our toll free number 1-800-461-1079 and ask to speak to a member of the Human Resources Recruiting Team. If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the Recruiter of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Cambridge, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10