OverviewAlliance Data Administrative Coordinator ( 3 Month Contract) Job Temporary in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Administrative Coordinator ( 3 Month Contract) Job
LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America’s leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality…
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America’s leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including Precima and the AIR MILES Reward Program, each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne’s continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the General Manager CPG, this individual is responsible for the coordination and maintenance of all CPG clients. This includes sending, receiving, administering and tracking contacts in coordination with legal, finance, reporting, client service and operations teams. This is both for new contracts and for renewals. It also involves setup and maintenance of client information in Salesforce.com. This individual will work close with finance to assist in the collection process where necessary. This individual will assist the CPG operations and client services teams to coordinate training and track results.
· Send, receive, administer and track contracts in coordination with legal, finance, reporting, client services and operations teams
· Manage client information in Saleforce.com
· Assist finance in collection process
· Assist CPG operations team in scheduling of training sessions
· Assist CPG client service team in tracking results
· College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of years of directly related work experience in Marketing Communications
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong project management and multi-tasking abilities
· Good problem-solving skills
· Strong computer skills
· Able to work independently
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Job: Client Services
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 2015-07-30
Req ID: 0071612
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Microsoft, Temporary, HR, Technology, Contract, Human Resources
Apply now »
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01