OverviewAlgonquin College Part-time Instructors/Professors/Researchers in Built Heritage Part Time in Ottawa, ON
Branch Ottawa ON CA
Part-time Instructors/Professors/Researchers in Built Heritage
Please use the Internet Explorer browser when submitting your cover letter and resume. The Algonquin College Perth Campus is putting out this expression of…
The Algonquin College Perth Campus is putting out this expression of interest for talented individuals with experience/credentials from the built heritage sector to help us expand our Heritage Institute.
We are looking for professionals to submit their resumes and credentials for theoretical and practical training, courses, workshops, guest speaking roles, professional development delivery opportunities, course development and ability to conduct applied research and take part in special projects in the conservation of older buildings.
Applicants must demonstrate mastery of built heritage conservation of materials such as stone, wood, glass, metal, ceramics and/or finishes in their field of expertise.
For more information on our programs visit our website: http://www.algonquincollege.com/perth/program/heritage-institute/
- Related trade Certificate of Qualification in a related field of study and/or post-secondary education in Engineering, Construction, Architecture or related field of study;
- Minimum of three (3) years of practical industry experience in the areas of Construction, Architecture, Design, Engineering or other fields related to Heritage Conservation;
- Knowledge of emerging and current technologies/trends and practices in Canada’s architectural history, traditional methodologies and current heritage conservation practices;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, ability to adapt to change, excellent team player, ability to work independently in order to get the job done;
- Experience in curriculum development considered an asset;
- Experience in teaching or training in an education environment would be considered an asset
- Familiarity with using computer programs (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, ability to adapt to change, excellent team player, ability to work independently in order to get the job done, excellent communication skills.
Please use the Internet Explorer browser when submitting your cover letter and resume.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11