OverviewAlberta Health Services Working Leader – Service Worker Temporary in Calgary, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Calgary AB CA
Working Leader – Service Worker
A recognized supervisory training program or related secondary education required. A Working Leader position is responsible for the coordination and supervision…
A Working Leader position is responsible for the coordination and supervision of a centralized system of dispatching patients, supplies, equipment, and services to all hospital departments. May also be responsible for the supervision of the Bed Tracking system and housekeeping services.
– Grade 12 or equivalent required.
– A recognized supervisory training program or related secondary education required.
– Minimum two years experience with health care supplies/equipment and procedures required.
– Previous supervisory experience is an asset.
– Supervisory and leadership skills required.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
– Must be fluent in the English language (written/verbal).
– Must possess initiative, accuracy, flexibility, organization, efficiency, and cooperation.
– Must be reliable and capable of working independently.
– Must be able to apply logical thinking to a range of variable situations.
– Knowledge of medical/surgical supplies and equipment is desirable.
– Computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Word, and Excel).
– Knowledge of Housekeeping services is desirable.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24