OverviewAlberta Health Services Therapy Assistant – SL 0.60 FTE Innisfail Part Time in Innisfail, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Innisfail AB CA
Therapy Assistant – SL 0.60 FTE Innisfail
Valid driver’s license and reliable car is required. The successful candidate will demonstrate good communication skills and an ability to work well…
The successful candidate will demonstrate good communication skills and an ability to work well independently, as well as a part of a Supportive Living interdisciplinary team under flexible demands. The successful candidate will work under the supervision and direction of the Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Recreation Therapist, and Speech-Language Pathologist. He/She will be responsible for performing client rehabilitation treatment and intervention programs through individual and/or group delivery, lifting/transferring clients, client/staff education, assisting in planning, implementing, and evaluating the service.
– The successful candidate will demonstrate good administrative and documentation skills, prioritizes and organizes daily work schedules in order to manage client caseload, and service delivery responsibilities.
– Valid driver’s license and reliable car is required.
– Must be willing to acquire and maintain certification in BCLS-HCP.
– An excellent attendance record, reliability, and personal suitability must be demonstrated through your employment references.
– Smoking restrictions are in effect.
– Two year diploma from an approved Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Speech Therapy Assistant, or Recreation Therapy Assistant Program.
– Experience working in one or more of the following: PT Assistant, OT Assistant, SLP Assistant or Rec. Therapy Assistant is required.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Innisfail, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25