OverviewAlberta Health Services Stores I NU Temporary in Fort McMurray, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Stores I NU
Fort McMurray, AB
Computer literacy, particularly with a Windows environment with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as being familiar with using the Internet…
Under general supervision, performs a variety of med/surg supply replenishment, issuing and restocking functions. Representative duties include receiving and filling supply requests, auditing, replenishing and cleaning supply carts and the receiving, inspecting, maintaining and issuing of stock from an on-site sub stores.
In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Fort McMurray Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $12,480. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
– High School Diploma.
– Handling of med/surg supplies and knowledge of Inventory required.
– Computer literacy, particularly with a Windows environment with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as being familiar with using the Internet required.
– Knowledge and understanding of aseptic technique required.
– Attention to detail and the ability to work with limited supervision required.
– Knowledge of computerized inventory systems and barcode technology required.
– Ability to read, write and comprehend English required.
– Must be capable of frequent heavy lifting and moving of objects up to 40 kg.
– Must be capable of pushing/pulling heavy carts up to and occasionally exceeding 275kg.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-07-09