OverviewAlberta Health Services Secretary I – C25 Peds Day Surgery/Ambulatory Clinic Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Secretary I – C25 Peds Day Surgery/Ambulatory Clinic
The successful candidate provides coverage for other unit administrative staff as necessary. Reporting to the unit manager, the Secretary I is responsible for…
Reporting to the unit manager, the Secretary I is responsible for providing general office administration and secretarial support to the unit manager and other health care disciplines of the Child Health Ambulatory clinic and Pediatric Day Surgery Unit. This position compiles data/statistical information, develops reports, records minutes/follows up on action items, manages calendar coordination, manages payroll. Telehealth, file management, and ordering of office supplies. The successful candidate provides coverage for other unit administrative staff as necessary.
- Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by a post secondary secretarial/office administration certificate.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 1-2 years recent experience performing similar duties, preferably health care related would be an asset.
- Must have excellent verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent organization skills with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload.
- Demonstrated advanced computer experience in Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload is necessary.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24